Skip to main content

"Do not I enjoy watching ASH, to sing my songs pretending Kats": Alisha Chinai …


Alisha Chinai is fed, the actresses taking credit for his songs sung by busting a chart.


Alisha Chinai, chartbusters contains Kajraa Re (Babli Bunty tähtikuvioon) and TERa Hone Laga Hoon (Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani) has decided not to play the song anymore.


Says obstinate singer, "Aishwarya and Katrina is a beautiful women. But unfortunately, I enjoy watching them not to sing my songs Kajraa Re and TERa Hone Laga Hoon pretending.


It is so ridiculous! Never see Julia Roberts song Madonna's voice? This policy of ghost sounds spooks just me. It will not be able to do anymore. Sorry. "


Alisha's latest grievance is chartbuster Munni Badnaam Hui. He protests, "who knows is sung by Mamta Sharma? Malaika's vocals All believes. "


What is the solution? "I have none. The system cannot block. Years and years of the heroines has been walking off the playback singers songs sung by the US, the current account position of credit institutions.


Now things have become such a pathetic and sorry state that no one knows the identity of the longer singers.


Who knows, I sang Katrina "Tera Hone Laga" and "Rocking" and "Bebo Main Bebo ' Ashley? In fact, many people think they sang numbers. "


Alisha finds this continuous playback singers de-recognition not only as degrading, but also cannot be accepted. Says livid singer, "I told the Manager's to entertain none offers the playback of a song. It will not be able to do.


In the past, thus walking all my vocals Kate Nahin Katate that India Raves Sridevi. Although then hurt. I rather sit is home to the skills of closer than allows me to continue to be used with all the actor popularity. "


Alisha hopes to revive the movie album era. "I know I am is unrealistic. But it can not help.


Either it can be said that the movie album to sing or enter also make music videos of songs that appear on the screen of the lip synch heroines singer. I know that other singers only sing their songs to which compensation is to be offered in the case of groundnuts, and go home.


You will not be able to make it. I will not be able to take advantage of this way. Pay me and give me my due credit. Or I'm out of here. "


No Alisha has point …:(

Popular posts from this blog

Foyce Le Xuan Hot Singapore Actress Wallpapers

Singaporean Hot Actress Foyce Le Xuan Photos Gallery Pitures Pics.

Sexy Tv Actress Neepa Boobs Show

neepa , hot neepa , sexy neepa , hot neepa boobs show, sexy neepa cleavage show, hot tv actress pictures

Bollywood Actresses Popupar

Bollywood actresses, some of the most beautiful and intriguing women in the world, are becoming increasingly popular as popular icons India women,Sexy women IndiaBollywood actres