Skip to main content

Koena Mitra reacts Saif's comment, calling him Nawab Gareeb


Chat-show Koffee With Karan, when the name of the circular rapidfire was asked to Saif celeb, who has been poor for Botox work Chote Nawab instant response was "Poor Koena (Mitra). Not I think of something else. "


Koena Mitra, this note session reacts, saying, he never expected to note that Saif Saif Ali Khan comment. "I think it is the Act of desperation.


If it would have been another actor, best known for his comment, maybe it was not seen in a different light. But the girl name out of the call, once a Botox we are talking about the guy is really sad! "


Actress, is currently the United States of America in the modelling and work assignments.


He goes on to add, "Saif is definitely lost, you will meet". I've used I think highly of him.


He has been called Chote-Nawab (for he is a descendant of Pataudi Nawabs), but after listening to what he said, I think he has more Gareeb Nawab.

"If I was his replacement by another person to give 20 Koffee, but wouldn't it make it more difficult to take anyone's name on the topic."


When asked if he or she considers Saif, is itself put the aid into effect, Botox, he says, "is above 40 operators, who have received removes their wrinkles and other faults.

It is perfectly alright to do so. I think I looked at the heavily during the different Saif Love Aaj Kal and all noticed a sudden change in his appearance. But it is not really my interest to sit and people pick. "


After they have to establish that he or she does not have authorization modules-Botox yet, he cheekily adds, "when you I Saif's age and has two grown up children, maybe then I call him, and ask for advice to Botox.


Till then I am happy with how I look! "

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can override the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently prohibited.

Popular posts from this blog

Foyce Le Xuan Hot Singapore Actress Wallpapers

Singaporean Hot Actress Foyce Le Xuan Photos Gallery Pitures Pics.

Sexy Tv Actress Neepa Boobs Show

neepa , hot neepa , sexy neepa , hot neepa boobs show, sexy neepa cleavage show, hot tv actress pictures

Bollywood Actresses Popupar

Bollywood actresses, some of the most beautiful and intriguing women in the world, are becoming increasingly popular as popular icons India women,Sexy women IndiaBollywood actres