Skip to main content

Akshay Kumar indicates his grief will not be responsible for the operation of the Calcutta

«««««Home» Bollywood Actors, Bollywood actress Bollywood News, Bollywood Films

Bollywood News: Akshay Kumar Bollywood Khiladi had Barbie Doll Kolkata Saturday Bollywood Katrina Kaif in order to promote their latest upcoming Bollywood flick Tees maar Khan but unfortunately, security risks had to cancel the event. The actress is in the heart of the city at the same time as their plans, moved out of his way back to the tweeting.


Akshay Kumar says his tweet "Dear Kolkata … I understand fully all of frustrations ur guys & I am very sorry for what has happened. I am just as shocked as u are. It was me that flew last nite quite late, you can see all u Kolkata, but I need to understand u
that, in the case of a security breach, I have the power to argue with these guys. I was sent a ur in the city, you will not be able to disrespect ur rules! could allow Katrina, either on its own, ur beautiful city from the banned! Had significant security issues & a danger to yourself of my colleagues to put in has failed. We ended up being passing directly to the airport, Feeling very sad days of events. Please understand I was regulatory requirements. My whole sorry. Love & prayers, Akshay Kumar "

Popular posts from this blog

Foyce Le Xuan Hot Singapore Actress Wallpapers

Singaporean Hot Actress Foyce Le Xuan Photos Gallery Pitures Pics.

Sexy Tv Actress Neepa Boobs Show

neepa , hot neepa , sexy neepa , hot neepa boobs show, sexy neepa cleavage show, hot tv actress pictures

Bollywood Actresses Popupar

Bollywood actresses, some of the most beautiful and intriguing women in the world, are becoming increasingly popular as popular icons India women,Sexy women IndiaBollywood actres