Skip to main content

When-I-Imran massaged Deepika's foot ….

Deepika Padukone Dusky beauty is one of the lucky woman who got a refreshing foot-Massage-I-Imran khan. And he acknowledges that he has literally dropped with his love of massage techniques.

Well heard that super cute-I-Imran Khan was a foot massage gives his gorgeous co-star in which the forces opposing the movement of a scene for his upcoming page break Ke Baad.But he had a surprise for as he tells us that-I-Imran gave him the best foot Massage ever. Deepika was that-I-Imran can have any idea of the skill.

So, after they had long schedule or by the legs were lonely,-I-Imran came to the rescue.

-I-Imran is the manner in which demand is to be:)

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 you can skip to the end of the and leave a response. pinging is currently prohibited.

Popular posts from this blog

Foyce Le Xuan Hot Singapore Actress Wallpapers

Singaporean Hot Actress Foyce Le Xuan Photos Gallery Pitures Pics.

Sexy Tv Actress Neepa Boobs Show

neepa , hot neepa , sexy neepa , hot neepa boobs show, sexy neepa cleavage show, hot tv actress pictures

Bollywood Actresses Popupar

Bollywood actresses, some of the most beautiful and intriguing women in the world, are becoming increasingly popular as popular icons India women,Sexy women IndiaBollywood actres