Skip to main content

“I simply love Malayalam films”: Dimple Kapadia

Dimple-Kapadi

Seasoned Bollywood actress Dimple Kapadia Thursday expressed her desire to do a full length Malayalam film with superstar Mammootty.


“I like Mammootty so much and if I am to do a full length Malayalam film again, I would like to act with him,” Dimple told media at the preview show of her debut Malayalam movie “Bombay Mittai”.

In “Bombay Mittai”, Kapadia has a small role and acts alongside former Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh.

“In this film, I had five scenes, out of which two were cut out, but nevertheless I enjoyed my time here in Kerala. I was so tensed when I got the offer to act in this Malayalam film. I had to do a lot of homework,” said Dimple.

“I would like to do a role that has something to do with mysticism or even a supernatural one,” she added.


The actress is all praise for the content used in Malayalam movies.

“I simply love Malayalam films because they do great cinema and there is a whole lot of effort that goes into it. Of course, I do watch Malayalam films, but please don’t ask me, which are the ones that I saw.”

Popular posts from this blog

Foyce Le Xuan Hot Singapore Actress Wallpapers

Singaporean Hot Actress Foyce Le Xuan Photos Gallery Pitures Pics.

Sexy Tv Actress Neepa Boobs Show

neepa , hot neepa , sexy neepa , hot neepa boobs show, sexy neepa cleavage show, hot tv actress pictures

Bollywood Actresses Popupar

Bollywood actresses, some of the most beautiful and intriguing women in the world, are becoming increasingly popular as popular icons India women,Sexy women IndiaBollywood actres