Skip to main content

Kareena kapoor in Chameli


‘I supposed every film of mine, in my acting career as my child. I was fully faithful for my characters which I play. That is the reason that I am still having a strong position in Bollywood.

Apart from all the roles I have done, I have to do more preparation for the film ‘chameli’ and ‘tashn’. For the role of a prostitute woman in cahmeli, I also have went through some red light areas of prostitutes so as to bring natural feel in the character.’

Popular posts from this blog

Foyce Le Xuan Hot Singapore Actress Wallpapers

Singaporean Hot Actress Foyce Le Xuan Photos Gallery Pitures Pics.

Sexy Tv Actress Neepa Boobs Show

neepa , hot neepa , sexy neepa , hot neepa boobs show, sexy neepa cleavage show, hot tv actress pictures

Bollywood Actresses Popupar

Bollywood actresses, some of the most beautiful and intriguing women in the world, are becoming increasingly popular as popular icons India women,Sexy women IndiaBollywood actres