Skip to main content

Aishwarya Rai Bacchan in Jodha Akbar


‘When I had done ‘Provoked’ at that time I have to prepare myself mentally for the character of this film. In this film I played a role of a woman who was fed up of her husband and took some frightful action. This role demanded much preparation for me.

Similarly in a film by Ashutosh Gowarikar named Jodha Akbar, I had to train my self for Talwaar baazi. I also got wounded manier times while doing the shots. Both of these characters needed extra preparation and efforts for me.’

Popular posts from this blog

Foyce Le Xuan Hot Singapore Actress Wallpapers

Singaporean Hot Actress Foyce Le Xuan Photos Gallery Pitures Pics.

Sexy Tv Actress Neepa Boobs Show

neepa , hot neepa , sexy neepa , hot neepa boobs show, sexy neepa cleavage show, hot tv actress pictures

Bollywood Actresses Popupar

Bollywood actresses, some of the most beautiful and intriguing women in the world, are becoming increasingly popular as popular icons India women,Sexy women IndiaBollywood actres