Skip to main content

SRK is detained on Newark Airport !!!

Report By Jano:
Bollywood superstar SRK, who has a wide following in US, was detained yesterday at Newark Airport because his surname Khan was on immigration authorities suspicion list.SRK on his way to attend a South Asian event in US on the eve of Independence day was not even allowed to make a phone call. SRK says, “The US has developed religious paranoia over the years. My guard was also denied a visa because he has the same last name as mine. They said I can’t use my phone.” “I was really hassled at the American Airport because of my name being Khan…The couple of hours of interrogation wanting to know if I know anyone in America while all around people were vouching for me from India and Pakistan (sic).” “I told them I was a movie star and had recently visited the country for the shooting of my film. Nothing seemed to convince the immigration officer. There were other immigration officers who even vouched for me but this particular officer did not listen to anyone. I even told them I had an invitation from the South Asian community and was there to attend an event.’’ “Only these guys just would not let me through. Finally they allowed me to make a call, which I did and the Indian Consulate helped me through. “It was absolutely was uncalled for I think, me having just finished working there for more than a month…just a couple of weeks ago. They said I have a common name which is causing the delay…checked my bags…I felt angry and humiliated.”SRK recently came back after finishing the shooting of his latest movie My Name is Khan from US,where ironically he plays the role of a terror suspect..

Popular posts from this blog

Foyce Le Xuan Hot Singapore Actress Wallpapers

Singaporean Hot Actress Foyce Le Xuan Photos Gallery Pitures Pics.

Sexy Tv Actress Neepa Boobs Show

neepa , hot neepa , sexy neepa , hot neepa boobs show, sexy neepa cleavage show, hot tv actress pictures

Bollywood Actresses Popupar

Bollywood actresses, some of the most beautiful and intriguing women in the world, are becoming increasingly popular as popular icons India women,Sexy women IndiaBollywood actres