Skip to main content

Shahid Kapoor is Happy these days !!!

By Jano
Shahid Kapoor is quite happy these days, with a movie like Kaminey and double role of life time, he is definitely on a roll and gets candid with Rajeev Masand in an interview.Rajeev Masand: Kareena Kapoor was quoted in an interview saying ‘I wish Shahid would move on’ this was an insinuation that you had been panting stories about Saif Ali Khan and her. What is your reaction to that?Shahid Kapoor: I don’t have the time to do all that stuff. I’m pretty busy with the work that I’m doing. I genuinely from my heart wish her all the best in life. I hope she stops thinking about this stuff and stays happy in the place that she is in. I wish her happiness wherever she is and I think she should focus on that. She’s a fine actress and is doing some great work and there is a lot to look forward to for her. I honestly don’t choose to react to these kinds of things because I’m very happy where I am and I’m pretty content.Ever since the day we went our own ways I never spoke about it and I would choose not to as that would be the right thing to do. And I would continue not reacting to this as it would only end up getting dirty and won’t be nice.Rajeev Masand: Were you surprised that someone you knew so well and closely was willing to believe the worst about you?Shahid Kapoor: Nothing surprises me anymore. I always choose to remember somebody on the basis of my experiences with them. But I guess each person does what they need to do on their own and that is their life and their decisions.It’s high time, people forget the Kareena-Shahid episode! Right folks?.

Popular posts from this blog

Foyce Le Xuan Hot Singapore Actress Wallpapers

Singaporean Hot Actress Foyce Le Xuan Photos Gallery Pitures Pics.

Sexy Tv Actress Neepa Boobs Show

neepa , hot neepa , sexy neepa , hot neepa boobs show, sexy neepa cleavage show, hot tv actress pictures

Bollywood Actresses Popupar

Bollywood actresses, some of the most beautiful and intriguing women in the world, are becoming increasingly popular as popular icons India women,Sexy women IndiaBollywood actres