Skip to main content

Secret behind Katrina Kaif's improved Hindi

Katrina Kaif has been often chided for her British accent with which she speaks her Hindi dialogues on screen.In fact many a times one used to get to hear a dubbing artist speaking on her behalf in chaste Hindi. But now with New York she has definitely proved her critics wrong with not just a super strong performance but also speaking Hindi lines very well.Revealing the secret behind her much improved Hindi Katrina however states, “I have worked really heard and people are noticing my hard work and to me this means a lot.The credit also goes to Mohit sir who tutored me during Rajniti. I work on my diction whenever I get a chance. Especially during dubbing and I am alone in the theatre with my script continuously for five to six hours it gives me a chance to focus completely.I have started dubbing on my own now. I also talk to make make up men and the various people on the set. That has also helped me. I think I am 85 percent perfect now. I still have to work a lot harder.”

Popular posts from this blog

Foyce Le Xuan Hot Singapore Actress Wallpapers

Singaporean Hot Actress Foyce Le Xuan Photos Gallery Pitures Pics.

Sexy Tv Actress Neepa Boobs Show

neepa , hot neepa , sexy neepa , hot neepa boobs show, sexy neepa cleavage show, hot tv actress pictures

Bollywood Actresses Popupar

Bollywood actresses, some of the most beautiful and intriguing women in the world, are becoming increasingly popular as popular icons India women,Sexy women IndiaBollywood actres