Skip to main content

Deepika Finally Found Ranbir as her True Love

Deepika Padukone, at 23, has a sage word of advice for everyone, from her sister Anisha, a golfer, to Saina Nehwal, badminton player and India’s latest female pin-up sportstar. But she doesn’t want to be called ‘wise’ – she’s just 23, after all, she protests!So ‘23 and unwise’ is cool with her, is it? With a flash of her famous dimple, the actress, who’s going to be in Delhi soon, says, “Not unwise also. I like the fact that I’m a little more mature than the average 23-year-old. As long as I don’t sound like a 50-year-old, it’s fine.”So what is her advice for Saina, who recently clinched a win over the higher-ranked Chinese player Lin Wang in Jakarta? Deepika, who’s played badminton herself, thanks to Prakash Padukone, her father, says, “I watched that game. Saina played brilliantly. I could see the exhaustion on that other girl’s face. Even Saina was tired, but I guess she was a little better than the other girl and she truly deserves it. My father has devoted his life to badminton and Saina’s achievement is his achievement too. My only advice to Saina is not to lose her head over endorsements, film offers and all the media attention. She should remember that all that’s coming to her because of what she is, and she is, first and foremost, a good badminton player,” she says.She repeats that – that she doesn’t want Saina to get carried away. Does she think that that is the trend with young sports personalities? “Some of them, yes. I won’t take names. But there are people who do get swayed by the sudden overnight attention and somewhere, they forget what their main purpose in life is. Sometimes the money is great, but that should not sway you. I’m doing my endorsements because of what I primarily do, which is films,” she adds. .

Popular posts from this blog

Foyce Le Xuan Hot Singapore Actress Wallpapers

Singaporean Hot Actress Foyce Le Xuan Photos Gallery Pitures Pics.

Sexy Tv Actress Neepa Boobs Show

neepa , hot neepa , sexy neepa , hot neepa boobs show, sexy neepa cleavage show, hot tv actress pictures

Bollywood Actresses Popupar

Bollywood actresses, some of the most beautiful and intriguing women in the world, are becoming increasingly popular as popular icons India women,Sexy women IndiaBollywood actres