Skip to main content

Aishwarya should have got the award,:Jaya Bachchan

Jaya Bachchan hasn't seen Priyanka Chopra's work in Fashion but feels her daughter in law, Aishwarya Rai, deserved the best actress award for her performance in Jodhaa Akbar!After stirring a hornet's nest with her attempts at humor with an ill-advised dig at Raj Thackerey's MNS, Jaya Bachchan is now assaulting our sensibilities!The fair minded lady, who hasn't heard the term - conflict of interest – recently said:"For all I know she must be really good in Fashion. I have not seen it. But I've seen Priyanka's work in Dostana and liked it. She's undoubtedly a good actress," Jaya told."I don't have any objection to her winning the award at IIFA. But I wonder why Aishwarya's fine performance was ignored. I think she and the Jodhaa Akbar cinematographer Kiran Deohans richly deserved recognition for their work," she added.Jaya isn't satisfied with her mouthpiece Ashutosh Gowariker's shocking comments on stage at the 10th International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards in Macau, when he came to collect Best Director award for Jodhaa Akbar from Jaya, Abhishek and Aishwarya."Priyanka, you are a very hardworking actress but I was just discussing with Jayaji why Aishwarya did not get the Best Actress award," said Gowariker."First of all it is being presumed that Ashutosh unnecessarily mentioned my name regarding Aishwarya's omission from the awards. The fact is, I suggested he bring up the question on stage at IIFA. We were discussing why Aishwarya has not been given any award for Jodhaa Akbar and I suggested Ashutosh bring up the matter. So when he mentioned my name, he wasn't doing anything wrong," she said. .

Popular posts from this blog

Foyce Le Xuan Hot Singapore Actress Wallpapers

Singaporean Hot Actress Foyce Le Xuan Photos Gallery Pitures Pics.

Sexy Tv Actress Neepa Boobs Show

neepa , hot neepa , sexy neepa , hot neepa boobs show, sexy neepa cleavage show, hot tv actress pictures

Bollywood Actresses Popupar

Bollywood actresses, some of the most beautiful and intriguing women in the world, are becoming increasingly popular as popular icons India women,Sexy women IndiaBollywood actres