Skip to main content

Exclusive hot n sexy wallpapers,photos of hot indian actress Bindu Madhavi


Bindu Madhavi LATEST NEWS:

In Audition,they gave me a 4 page intro scene of the heroine character and gave me an hour time to prepare. That scene demands various kinds of emotions. I performed in the audition and had a gut feeling that I could get selected. I got a call from them after 3 days.

I played the character of Lakshmi – a pickle selling girl in Avakai Biryani. I might look little urbane now, but in the film you would see a village girl. As a person, I identify myself more with my character Lakshmi. I am also responsible, down to earth and independent like Lakshmi.

More over, they conducted a workshop for us for a month where we used to read out and rehearsal each and every scene. I used to perform one scene each to Sekhar Kammula and Anish Kuruvilla everyday. By the time the shooting started, I had all the dialogues by heart.

Popular posts from this blog

Foyce Le Xuan Hot Singapore Actress Wallpapers

Singaporean Hot Actress Foyce Le Xuan Photos Gallery Pitures Pics.

Sexy Tv Actress Neepa Boobs Show

neepa , hot neepa , sexy neepa , hot neepa boobs show, sexy neepa cleavage show, hot tv actress pictures

Bollywood Actresses Popupar

Bollywood actresses, some of the most beautiful and intriguing women in the world, are becoming increasingly popular as popular icons India women,Sexy women IndiaBollywood actres