Skip to main content

Happy Birth’Day Rekha And Amitab Bachan

Happy BirthDay To Amitabh Bachchan And Rekha .Both Of Them born Today.The Shehenshah of Bollywood, Amitabh Bachchan turns 66 today. The angry young man started his innings in Bollywood with a series of flops but today is hailed as a finest actor not only by India but also by the world.However the evergreen Bachchan has no plans for his 66th birthday, he says, “It has not been a year since my mother passed away, so it will be quiet. I will spend time with the family and meed those who may take the toruble of wishing me. And I shall seek the blessing of the Almighty for keeping me alive for another year.”No wonder this humble Bachchan is known as Shehenshah of Bollywood.
Happy B Day Rekha:Evergreen actress, Rekha completed 55 years of her life yesterday, but made no big deal about it.“What’s so special about a birthday,” she asks. “I turn 55 by the calendar. But my soul’s age goes back to when I was 27. That’s when I became my own person, a woman of the world, I knew what I wanted in life,” she adds.Perhaps the only actress in Bollywood who can get away with a dark maroon lipstick, Rekha has ruled the hearts of many and will always be the Umrao Jaan of our hearts.We wish beautiful Rekha a very happy birthday and hope she gets younger by every year. ;)no big deal about it.“What’s so special about a birthday,” she asks. “I turn 55 by the calendar. But my soul’s age goes back to when I was 27. That’s when I became my own person, a woman of the world, I knew what I wanted in life,” she adds.Perhaps the only actress in Bollywood who can get away with a dark maroon lipstick, Rekha has ruled the hearts of many and will always be the Umrao Jaan of our hearts.We wish beautiful Rekha a very happy birthday and hope she gets younger by every year. ;).

Popular posts from this blog

Foyce Le Xuan Hot Singapore Actress Wallpapers

Singaporean Hot Actress Foyce Le Xuan Photos Gallery Pitures Pics.

Sexy Tv Actress Neepa Boobs Show

neepa , hot neepa , sexy neepa , hot neepa boobs show, sexy neepa cleavage show, hot tv actress pictures

Bollywood Actresses Popupar

Bollywood actresses, some of the most beautiful and intriguing women in the world, are becoming increasingly popular as popular icons India women,Sexy women IndiaBollywood actres