Skip to main content

The incident that changed Udita`s life

Udita Goswami was last seen on the big screen a year back in the film AGGAR. In 2008 she hasn't had a single film to her credit though 2009 would begin well with FOX and THE MAN. So what was it that really made Udita come out of a real long break and face the camera again?Reveals Udita in a candid conversation as she talks about her decision to get back into the Bollywood scheme of things, "Frankly, I was having my own set mindset when it came to the kind of movies I wanted to work in. I waited, waited and waited but couldn't find anything substantial coming my way. This was during last year and then an incident in Goa changed it all."Coming out with the suspense, Udita confesses, "I was along with 10 odd friends of mine in Goa where we had gone to celebrate New Years Eve. As soon as we were out of the revelry mode, they started talking about heading back home and resuming work that they had left behind. Some of them were quite excited about the prospect of beginning things with a renewed vigor. They all had something to do while I was unable to find a single reason to leave the holiday season behind and get back to Mumbai."Getting emotional, she adds, "This is when I got a sudden jolt. It started sinking in that I was the only one out there who didn't have work to do back home. I started asking myself questions. What was I doing wrong? Am I being over demanding? Are my decisions really right? How long can I continue to operate in the same manner and expect that something better would fall in my lap? It was quite a shaking experience and this is when I said to myself - 'Enough is enough'."What happened?
"I came back to Mumbai and started looking at things with a fresh approach. I realized that I had to go by my core strength and begin afresh while capitalizing on my image. The result was these two films which I signed and started shooting for. Today when I look back, I am so happy to have made those decisions", says Udita.One also hears that she got into a rigorous fitness regime and started working out with a vengeance."Yes, I had to do that. To be in the industry and be noticed, one has to have a good body in place as well apart form talent. Moreover, working out was giving me mental peace as well. Ok, so last couple of years hasn’t been too kind to me professionally but I am sure of bouncing back in 2009", Udita states the final word here..

Popular posts from this blog

Foyce Le Xuan Hot Singapore Actress Wallpapers

Singaporean Hot Actress Foyce Le Xuan Photos Gallery Pitures Pics.

Sexy Tv Actress Neepa Boobs Show

neepa , hot neepa , sexy neepa , hot neepa boobs show, sexy neepa cleavage show, hot tv actress pictures

Bollywood Actresses Popupar

Bollywood actresses, some of the most beautiful and intriguing women in the world, are becoming increasingly popular as popular icons India women,Sexy women IndiaBollywood actres