Skip to main content

Yes, Deepika and I are in love: Ranbir Kapoor

In his most candid interview with Subhash K Jha ever Ranbir Kapoor breaks his silence on his love life.You played a football benefit match in Pune earlier this week and scored 4 goals and was declared Man Of The Match?I've always been passionate about football, though I haven't played much football since school. I went for this one because it was for a good cause. And Salman Khan was also associated with it. About the four goals, I just got lucky, I guess. Our captain was Sohail Khan.You play a Casanova in the Yashraj Film?It's called Bachna Ae Haseenon. I wouldn't say that. It's the journey of this man and the different relationships in various phases of my life.Why was Katrina Kaif's role knocked off?It was getting too long. We had lots of discussions. And it was in the best interest of the film. But why poor Katrina?Nothing personal.And it wasn't only because we hadn't shot her episode as yet.Apparently you get to kiss all your heroines in Bachna Ae Haseenon?That's absolutely incorrect.And now you're doing another film with Katrina!Yes. And I had no hand in it. She was already part of Raj Kumar Santoshi's film when it came to me. It's a lovely romantic comedy. I haven't started pre-production on it.But I'm looking forward to working with Mr Santoshi who's one of my favourite directors. He's definitely one of the master storytellers of our times. He's worked with my father in Damini. And now it's my turn.Have you been offered Aamir Khan's Delhi Belly?Yes, I have. I'm honoured that someone of Mr Aamir Khan's talent wants me to work in his film. We're working on the dates. I'd love to be part of it.There were rumours that you are in Mani Ratnam's film?I am, actually. But not in the Abhishek-Aishwarya one. He has contacted me for a film that he wants to do next year. I really want to work with him. I also want to work with Imtiaz Ali, Aditya Chopra, Farhan tar…oh, so many directors. I'm like a kid at a toy store.You've started looking different?Have I? I think it's important for every actor to feel like the character he's playing.Earlier when I was doing Saawariya I feelt boyish like the character. Right now I've to portray a character going through various phases in his life.So yes, it is a conscious effort to work on my look. Getting that right is twenty percent of the rformance.The look helps the audience connect with the character.
You've been linked with a gallery of gorgeous women in the last two years?
I think it's very unfair for the women who are linked so carelessly with me. I can imagine how embarrassing it is for the girl and her family. Very incorrect. Me being linked with Sonam Kapoor was inevitable.Every time two newcomers do a film together they're supposed to be involved. We've been friends since childhood. She's an amazing girl. Anyone would want her as a girlfriend. But we aren't seeing one another.So are you seeing somebody?Yes I am.Are you seeing Deepika Padukone?Yes, I am.How long have you been seeing her?We've been dating for the past couple of weeks.Weren't you linked with her earlier also?I was. But at that time we were just friendly. We weren't seeing each other.So is this serious?Do I look like a frivolous person to you? But before you ask, we aren't getting married right away. Let's see where it goes. And neither are we going to sign films just to be together.

Popular posts from this blog

Foyce Le Xuan Hot Singapore Actress Wallpapers

Singaporean Hot Actress Foyce Le Xuan Photos Gallery Pitures Pics.

Sexy Tv Actress Neepa Boobs Show

neepa , hot neepa , sexy neepa , hot neepa boobs show, sexy neepa cleavage show, hot tv actress pictures

Bollywood Actresses Popupar

Bollywood actresses, some of the most beautiful and intriguing women in the world, are becoming increasingly popular as popular icons India women,Sexy women IndiaBollywood actres