Skip to main content

What Stars are doing this Holi


riya Sen: "I'm not sure I'll be playing Holi or not. It'd depend on my mood."Urmila Matondkar: "I'll be working on Holi day. So no Holi for me."Shabana Azmi: "It would be as usual an open house for friends and family for Holi at my parents' home in Janki Kutir. There will be a generous flow of non-toxic colours, gana-bajaana, and khana…a long- standing tradition in our house as part of India's ganga-jumna tehzeeb.
Shefali Shah: "My husband Vipul and I will be a having a get-together at home. We'll have close friends over. Lots of food, bhang, ut-of-tune karaoke, dumb charade…and lots and lots of laughter.Nandana Sen: "On Holi day I'll be traveling back from Khajuraho to Mumbai. I'll be coming home just for a day. I'll be sad missing Holi, though. It's my absolute favourite among the Holidays in our calendar.Manoj Bajpai: "I don't celebrate Holi. I hate being dirty with colour and mud."Koena Mitra: "I haven't played Holi during the last few years. This year I might go for a Holi bash being hosted by a dear friend. Since it's inside the house and only close friends are invited it'd be safe. I'll therefore go."Amrita Arora: "I'll be at home on holi.. Who wants to step out?"Celina Jaitley: "I'm shooting on the day before Holi, so no masti. But I'll definitely put gulaal on my buddies.Tusshar Kapoor: "I stopped playing Holi years back. But this year I'll have to attend the Holi bash specially arranged for my new film 123."Malaika Arora: "I won't be playing Holi this year as I'm holidaying in Dubai"Ravi Kissan: "Arrey bhaiya, making bhang with my own hands and giving it to friends. That's my pleasure for Holi that no one can take away.Anuraag Sinha: "This is my first Holi right after the release of my first film Black & White. I'm going to freak out with friends and family.Mahesh Bhatt: "22nd March happens to be the day my friend and mentor U.G Krishnamurthy died. I don't play Holi. I'm going to Bangalore to release a book of mine that's been translated into Kannada.Jiah Khan: "I'm shooting, and I can't play Holi. I'd have loved to get splashed in colour! Holi is one of the most beautiful festivals of our country and it symbolizes our zest for fun.Aryan Vaid: "I'm not a big fan of Holi I'll be in Pune with friends, considering it's a long weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Foyce Le Xuan Hot Singapore Actress Wallpapers

Singaporean Hot Actress Foyce Le Xuan Photos Gallery Pitures Pics.

Sexy Tv Actress Neepa Boobs Show

neepa , hot neepa , sexy neepa , hot neepa boobs show, sexy neepa cleavage show, hot tv actress pictures

Bollywood Actresses Popupar

Bollywood actresses, some of the most beautiful and intriguing women in the world, are becoming increasingly popular as popular icons India women,Sexy women IndiaBollywood actres